What is counselling?
Counsellors use a range of skills and therapeutic approaches to offer a different perspective and increased understanding.
This can enable the client to focus on feelings, experiences or behaviour, with a goal to facilitating positive change.
The Counsellor will seek to understand the clients perspective, with the clients needs and safety being paramount.
I work with a client-centred focus. This means that I listen, respectfully and without judgement. I will with compassion try to understand how things are through your eyes, and then together we can work towards a positive outcome for you.
We do this together by;
- Identifying concerns and understanding how they are affecting your life.
- Exploring possibilities or new ways to deal with the concerns.
- Recognise patterns and cycles and ways of intervening in these.
- Developing strategies and options for your relationships.
- Recognising and acting on goals, dreams, hopes and expectations that you hold for your life.
- Recognising or reconnecting with your strengths, abilities and qualities and acting on these.
Phone 021 2062450 or email email@example.com